Saturday, February 21, 2009

EDUC 6710 APP5: Podcast Assignment

Believe it or not, this was my first podcast ever! True to form, I decided to jump in and play with software I had tucked in the back of my mind and see where it took me. Luckily, it was all pretty easy and seemed to work out well!

I recorded my interviews at school using Audacity, then recorded and edited my the rest of my podcast using WavePad, a sound-editing program I already own and use often for other projects. I chose to host my podcast on GCast.com, which I find to be incredibly user-friendly.

I would like to thank Emily, Michael, and Ana for taking the time to help me with this project. I know it was rather intimidating, and I really appreciate your willingness to try something new with me!


Subscribe Free  Add to my Page

No comments:

Post a Comment