Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another change in my research topic...

We were all warned this would happen, so I'm not sure why I was surprised when I had to "fine tune" my problem statement, yet again. After reading countless studies regarding laptop/computer use and its effect on student achievement, I remembered that's not exactly what I had originally inteded on researching! (Close, but not exact.) After not being able to find ANYTHING (no exaggeration there...not a single study) on laptop/computer use and MAP scores, I decided I needed to adjust my statement for the purpose of our Literature Review. (I will, however, be conducting my own research this year using my previous problem statement.)

I plan to determine the impact of technology integration in the classroom on middle school students' achievement and attitudes toward learning.

Who: middle school students
What: technology integration in the classroom
Why: impact on achievement and attitude toward learning

No comments:

Post a Comment